Jamb exhibits three allotropes. The allotropes of jamb namely
1. Jamb (Mock)
2. JAMB (main)
3. JAMB (supplementary)
The above were founded by Oloyode Ishaq in the year 2017 .
Jamb Mock has uncertain molecules , main jamb is made up of 1.7million molecules while JAMB supplementary is made up of 59,698 molecules.
1. Exists in two forms - direct entry and UTME
2. Needs purchasing of form and filing for the reaction to be completed.
1. Reacts with O level results to give admission.
2. Collected through Downward delivery for those with high marks due to its high reactivity and downward displacement for the low scores.
3. As jamb result is highly needed for admission reaction, it's laboratory preparation should be done carefully by reading extensively in between lines.
4. The Oxidation number of Jamb is 200 and sometimes it may exist as 180 due to its nature of its products.
- Jamb has greater affinity for O' level results, so catalytic reading is needed to speed up chemical reaction.
Add yours below.
Please Join Our Site Today, Click here