Home | Forum | Scholarships | Events | Latest School News | Classroom | Library | Recent Updates | Contact Us
Welcome, Login or Register
Home » Schoolng General »
My School Fun » Fun: The Chemistry Of Jamb - Read This
Jamb exhibits three allotropes. The allotropes of jamb namely
1. Jamb (Mock)
2. JAMB (main)
3. JAMB (supplementary)
The above were founded by Oloyode Ishaq in the year 2017 .
Jamb Mock has uncertain molecules , main jamb is made up of 1.7million molecules while JAMB supplementary is made up of 59,698 molecules.
1. Exists in two forms - direct entry and UTME
2. Needs purchasing of form and filing for the reaction to be completed.
1. Reacts with O level results to give admission.
2. Collected through Downward delivery for those with high marks due to its high reactivity and downward displacement for the low scores.
3. As jamb result is highly needed for admission reaction, it's laboratory preparation should be done carefully by reading extensively in between lines.
4. The Oxidation number of Jamb is 200 and sometimes it may exist as 180 due to its nature of its products.
NB- Jamb has greater affinity for O' level results, so catalytic reading is needed to speed up chemical reaction.
Add yours below.
Please Join Our Site Today, Click here
Comment From Facebook Users
Follow this topic
»The Naked Truth - Read More
»Jamb Twitter Live Chat Outcome.
»Chemistry 2017 Aspirants Brainstorm.
»Jamb Clarifies Issues About Unique Code For 2017 Utme
»Jamb Utme 2017 Official Pre-registration Tips For Candidates
»2017 Jamb Apsirants Information Thread.
»Jamb Mock Exam- Important Thing You Need To Know
»Jamb To Announce Mock Examination Date Soon, Says It Is Optional
Latest School News.
Viewing this topic: 0 users and 1 guest(s)
»Scholar of the week
»Latest School News
»Aspirants Brainstorm thread